Funke Akindele and Husband Launch Record Label

Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele and her Producer here husband, JKC Skillz have launched a record label known as Scene One Records.
Artistes signed under the label include Mo’Eazy formerly signed under veteran, Darey Art-Alade.
Others are Ruby and Pearl (members of Gemstones), MartinsFeelz and Sonorous.


“When I met JJC, I loved his talent so much, so, I told him why don’t we have a record label. I don’t know anything about music. My husband is a good producer and singer.


“We went out to look for fresh talent and here we are today,” the actress said.
JJC revealed that the couple are working on a television soap opera called ‘Industreet’.
He said: “They are also stars of the new TV show, Industreet. This is our baby, our project so please support.” Weldone couple!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oshiomhole en route to Nigeria after DSS tango

Alibaba Reacts To N30,000 New Minimum Wage