Tosyn Bucknor’s death: Friends and Associates storm Funke Bucknor-Obruthe’s home (photos)

Each arrival at the Lekki home of Funke Bucknor-Obruthe, elder sister to recently deceased Tosyn Bucknor whose sad death occurred on Monday night shocked millions of  her fans across the country, was marked with long faces as they paused and write tributes in a condolence register opened at the residence visited by NET on Wednesday morning.

Receiving visitors was Funke who bore her grief bravely as she consoled a number of people who broke into tears intermittently.

"I don't want you to cry". she was heard saying to friend of Tosyn who struggled to hold back her tears. "In fact, I want you to go ahead  and do the photo shoot you all scheduled for Friday with Tosyn and I. Don't forget she wanted it"

As she stopped by to have a few words with her reporters, she expressed in no uncertain terms that she has not felt this pain before, not even when her father died only a year ago.

"I did not cry when my father died, but Tosyn was more than a sister. She was a mirror for me to see the world. My comforter, my confidant and my friend. God knows why he had to take her at this time, but I am glad she lived a life she pictured for herself".

Many media personalities, colleagues, friends, celebrities and well wishes who's life had been touched by Tosyn one way or the other has since paid tributes to her.

May God grant the family of Bucknor to bear this irreplaceable loss as we bide her goodbye.

Rest In Peace Tosyn Bucknor!

See more photos:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oshiomhole en route to Nigeria after DSS tango

Alibaba Reacts To N30,000 New Minimum Wage