Mr Jollof praises Wizkid for turning his fantasy to reality as they went for a shopping spree in Dubai


Popular Warri on Instagram Mr Jollof praises Wizkid for making his fantasy come to reality. Both were spotted after they had gone on a shopping spree in Dubai.

He took to his Instagram page and wrote:


"I am not a funny person, I am not rich, I am not in anyway connected to @wizkidayo because Warri to Lagos na every far place, 6.4million people follow @wizkidayo on Instagram alone meaning he has every reason not to associate with me, he doesn’t read his DM at all, meaning I didn’t talk to him on private message to gain his attention, he hardly visit people’s pages if you are not in his circle or business associate (meaning he loves his space outside entertainment) but the grace and divine intervention of God connected us together and you took me like a brother. @wizkidayo you made my fantasy turn reality and you told me you have not even started oh my God I don’t even have a screen anymore. @wizkidayo na man you be, na three blokus you get, I am a product of Grace not hardwork"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oshiomhole en route to Nigeria after DSS tango

Alibaba Reacts To N30,000 New Minimum Wage